dCS – Vivaldi One
Item Location: CincinnatiCall for price Request To Purchase
Up for sale is a used limited edition dCS Vivaldi.
- TypeUpsampling CD / SACD / Network Player
- ColourSilver or Black anodised as standard. Custom paint finishes and precious metal plated finishes available.
- Dimensions444mm (17.5”) wide x 420mm (16.6”) deep x 220mm (8.7”) high. Allow extra depth for cable connectors
- Weight27.4kg (60.4lbs). (anodised silver)
- Converter TypedCS proprietary Ring DAC TM topology.
- Digital InputsNetwork interface on RJ45 Gigabit connector – UPnPTM renderer in Asynchronous mode, streaming music from a UPnP server over a standard network, decoding all major lossless formats including FLAC, WAV & AIFF at up to 24 bit 384kS/s native sample rate, plus DSD/64 & DSD/128 in DFF/DSF format. Other supported formats include MQA, WMA, ALAC, MP3, AAC & OGG. Some formats are limited to lower sample rates. Accepts data streamed via Apple AirPlay at 44.1 or 48kS/s only. Network Loop Out connector on a second RJ45 connector. USB 2.0 interface on a B-type connector operating in Asynchronous mode, will accept up to 24 bit PCM at up to 384kS/s plus DSD/64 & DSD/128 in DoP format. Operates in Class 1 or 2 mode. USB-on-go interface on type A connector operating in Asynchronous mode, accepts audio at up to 24 bit 384kS/s plus DSD/64 & DSD/128. 2x AES/EBU on 3-pin female XLR connectors. Each accepts PCM at up to 24 bit 192kS/s or DSD/64 in DoP format. Used as Dual AES pair, will accept PCM at up to 384kS/s, DSD/64 & DSD/128 in DoP format or dCS-encrypted DSD. 3x SPDIF on 2x RCA Phono and 1x BNC connectors. Each accepts PCM at up to 24 bit 192kS/s or DSD/64 in DoP format. 1x SPDIF optical on a Toslink connector accepts PCM at up to 24 bit 96kS/s.
- MechanismTEAC Esoteric VMK3 VRDS Neo.
- Analogue OutputsOutput levels: 0.2, 0.6, 2 or 6V rms for full-scale input. Balanced outputs: 1 stereo pair on 2x 3-pin XLR male connectors (pin 2 = hot, pin 3 = cold). These outputs are electronically balanced and floating. Output impedance is 3Ω, maximum load is 600Ω (10k – 100kΩ is recommended). Unbalanced outputs: 1 stereo pair on 2x RCA phono connectors. Output impedance is 52Ω, maximum load is 600Ω (10k – 100kΩ is recommended).
- Wordclock I/Oworldclock Io2x Wordclock Inputs on 2x BNC connectors, accept standard wordclock at 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 or 192kHz. Data rate can be same as clock rate or exact multiple of clock rate. Sensitive to TTL levels. Wordclock Output on 1x BNC connector. In Master mode, a TTL-compatible wordclock appears on this output.
- Residual Noise16-bit data: Better than –96dB0, 20Hz – 20kHz unweighted. 24-bit data: Better than –113dB0, 20Hz – 20kHz unweighted. (6V output setting)
- L R CrosstalkBetter than –115dB0, 20Hz – 20kHz.
- Spurious ResponsesBetter than –115dB0, 20Hz – 20kHz.
- FiltersPCM mode: up to 6 filters give different trade-offs between the Nyquist image rejection and the phase response. DSD mode: 4 filters progressively reduce the out-of-audio band noise level, a 5th filter offers a minimum-phase roll-off.
- ConversionsUser-selectable upsampling to DXD, DSD/128 or DSD/64.
- Software UpdatesDownload available via Mosaic App.
- Local ControldCS Mosaic App for Unit Configuration and Playback. RS232 interface (via 3rd party automation system). dCS Universal IR remote control is included.
- Power SupplyFactory set to 100, 115/120, 220 or 230/240V AC, 50 / 60Hz.
- Power Consumption40 Watts typical / 60 Watts maximum
- Latest generation dCS Digital Processing Platform delivers state-of- the-art measured performance.
- dCS Ring DAC™ with double speed Ring DAC 2.0 mapper – as used in flagship Vivaldi DAC.
- Digital inputs support UPnP, asynchronous USB, Roon Ready and Apple AirPlay plus AES, S/PDIF and SDIF-2 digital audio streams.
- Streaming services supported include TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify Connect and Internet Radio.
- Integral TEAC Esoteric VMK3 VRDS-Neo CD/SACD mechanism.
- Multi-stage DXD oversampling with optional DSD/64 or DSD/128 upsampling.
- User-selectable DSP and DSD filters.
- Flexible output configuration can be used with and without pre amplifier
- Comprehensive auto-clocking architecture improves ease of use and minimises jitter.
- Multi-stage power regulation and twin mains transformers isolate sensitive analogue and clock circuits from digital circuitry.
- Separate power supplies for digital and analogue sections further enhance power supply cleanness.
- Firmware upgradeable over the internet for future functionality and performance improvements.
- Features a full MQA™ decoder. This MQA™ implementation is unique, as it is the first opportunity to enable a DAC which, by providing exact rendering to beyond 16x (768 kHz), matches the desired temporal response with very low modulation noise.
- Aerospace grade machined aluminium chassis fitted with tuned acoustic damping panels reduces magnetic effects and vibration.
– No Trades –
Call us to schedule an audition!